About the author
Dr. Anthony Dallmann-Jones is a counselor, professor, artist, and author of 15 books, including:
• "How to Connect with Students At-Risk"
• "Resolving Unfinished Business – The Effects of Being Raised in a Dysfunctional Environment"
• "Personal and Professional Transformation"
• "Kill Stress Before It Kills You"
• "The Last Diet Book"
• "Crabapple – A True Story of Hope & Miracles"
Dr. Dallmann-Jones is currently a professor and Director of At-Risk and Alternative Education Program at Marian University.
He is intrigued with the power of the family and its power in shaping us, and what can we do to change the trajectory of our lives if we wish to do so.